"The Voice" Gets Ratings Boost for Final Performance Show
(NEW YORK) -- Ratings for The Voice are on the rise for its finale week.
The final performance show of the season for the NBC competition pulled in an estimated 12.3 million viewers on Monday night, according to Variety. That's an improvement of about 500,000 viewers from last week's performance show, but a smaller total than what The Voice enjoyed during the first half of the season.
The Voice crowned its fourth-season winner on Tuesday night.
The top-rated primetime programs for the week that ended Sunday were the third, fourth, and fifth games of the NBA Finals, televised by ABC. The fifth game between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs, played on Sunday night, drew an audience of 16.27 million viewers. The sixth game was held Tuesday night.
ABC won the network ratings race for the week, followed by NBC, CBS, Univision, Fox, Telemundo, ION Television and the CW.
Here are the top 10 primetime programs for the week of June 10-16, according to the Nielsen Company:
1. NBA Finals: San Antonio vs. Miami (Sunday), ABC, 16.27 million
2. NBA Finals: San Antonio vs. Miami (Thursday), ABC, 16.23 million
3. NBA Finals: San Antonio vs. Miami (Tuesday), ABC, 14.05 million
4. The Voice (Monday), NBC, 11.85 million
5. America's Got Talent (Tuesday), NBC, 11.52 million
6. The Voice (Tuesday), NBC, 10.66 million
7. NCIS, CBS, 8.67 million
8. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 8.62 million
9. NCIS: Los Angeles, CBS, 7.43 million
10. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CBS, 7.14 million
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
See other Entertainment news:Brandy Norwood and Ryan Press End Engagement
Andi Dorfman Insults Juan Pablo Galavis In New "Bachelorette" Poster
Miley Hospitalized Due to Allergic Reaction, Kansas City Concert Cancelled
Supermodel Kate Upton’s Surprising Wish
Dina Lohan Pleads Guilty to DWI