Best, Worst Celeb Baby Names of 2013
(NEW YORK) -- What’s in a name? A baby by any other name would be just as cute.
Still, poor baby North West. Her name was voted the worst baby name of 2013 by more than 5,000 BabyCenter members. It’s not her fault her name is a compass point.
Then there’s poor Cricket. Her name got voted the second worst. But because his parents are Busy Philipps & Marc Silverstein and not Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, she was able to escape the top honors. Because having the name Cricket seems more of a burden than North, no matter what the poll results said.
Best Celebrity Baby Names of 2013, according to BabyCenter:
- Everly (Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan)
- Autumn James (Jennifer Love Hewitt & Brian Hallisay)
- Noah (Michael Bublé & Luisana Lopilato)
- Luna Encinas (Penélope Cruz & Javier Bardem)
- Elijah Joseph Daniel (Elton John & David Furnish); Winnie Rose (Jimmy Fallon & Nancy Juvonen) (These two tied for #5!)
BabyCenter's Worst Celebrity Baby Names of 2013:
- North (Kanye West & Kim Kardashian)
- Cricket Pearl (Busy Philipps & Marc Silverstein)
- Bear Winslet (Kate Winslet & Ned Rocknroll)
- Ace Knute (Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson)
- Axl Jack (Fergie & Josh Duhamel)
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio
See other Entertainment news:Louis C.K., Zach Galfianakis to Work Together on FX Comedy Series "Baskets"
Kelsey Grammer Wants More Kids
Matt Damon Pours Toilet Water on Himself
Are Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen Dating?
Celebrities Join Chelsea Handler for Musical Sendoff