WJBD Radio

Images

Now Playing

Local News

WJBD - Local News - Smoking In Bed Blamed For Centralia Fire

Smoking In Bed Blamed For Centralia Fire

By Bruce Kropp, WJBD News

Smoking in bed is blamed for causing a fire at a Centralia home Saturday morning.  

Centralia City Firemen say the fire at the Cassius Miller home at 723 North Lincoln was out upon their arrival at 5:46 Saturday morning.  The fire was confined to the mattress.  Firemen also had to ventilate the home to remove smoke.  Miller was not injured.

The fire caused an estimated $500 damage.

See other LocalNews news:

Plane With Possible Landing Wheel Problems Lands Safely at Centralia Municipal Airport
Car Crashes Into House on West 17th Street Road in Centralia
Salem Township Hospital Cuts Ribbon on Phase II Addition and Renovation
Centralia High Goes on Financial Watchlist; Sandoval Comes Off
Police Beat for Sunday, March 29th, 2015




Loyal Listener Club

Club Login

Follow Us At

This Site logo