Quantcast
WJBD - FYI & Cancellations sponsored by St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital

WJBD Radio

Images

 

Centralia Issues Boil Order

Due to a water main break, a boil order has been issued for the following areas of Centralia:On East McCord from 1616 East McCord to Centralia Manor (this does not include the Manor); Edgewood Lane North and South Bel Air HolidayTerrace and Blackberry Run


FMC Water Company Thursday Outages

On Thursday, July 28, FMC Water will have customers on Bilek, McMeen and Greenridge Roads, and Hicks Road west of Bilek without water for about an hour beginning at 10:00 a.m., in order to install valves on Bilek Road.

On Thursday afternoon, July 28, FMC will have customers on Malone Road and Hicks Road west of Malone Road without water for about an hour beginning at 1:00 p.m. in order to install valves on Malone Road.

Valves are being installed to assist with the local oil line construction.

When water service resumes those customers affected will be on a boil order.

It is recommended that during a boil order water intended for culinary use be boiled for five (5) minutes. FMC Water apologizes for the inconvenience and appreciates everyone's patience.


August 3rd Salem Road Oilings

Weather permitting, the City of Salem will be oil and chipping the following streets on Wednesday, August 03, 2016.  Work should begin after 8:00A and be completed by 4:00P.  Residents are reminded not to park along these streets this day and to not drive on fresh oil.

 

City of Salem, IL – Oil & chip streets for Wed. 08-03-2016

 

Street                         From             To      

W. Sanger                Broadway     College

W. Blair                     College          Westgate

Merritt                      G.A.R.                        end

Decatur                     Boone            Ricker

Hull Drive                 Boone            Decatur

W. Warmouth         College          Ohio

Markland                  College          Ohio

Lovell                         Markland      Ohio

W. Pine                     Ohio               Illinois

Cedar                         Ohio               Illinois

Broom                       Schwartz      Black

Black                          Broom           Roddy

W. Spruce                Ohio            Roddy

W. Bennett               Reel                end

Reel                            Boone            Spruce

Tulsa                          Spruce           Boone

Rig                              Tulsa              Reel

Deer Path                 Meadow Ln  Boone

Meadow Lane         Boone            Hawthorn

Hawthorn Est          Hawthorn     end

Broughton                Franklin         Hawthorn

Water Plant             Spillway Rd  end

Schoonover             Broadway     end


Bee Branch Road Closing

Bee Branch Road will be closed between Kinmundy Road and Michael Road starting June 16th for a bridge replacement project. This project is expected to last 4 to 6 weeks.  The structure is over Dums Creek and the contractor is Depew and Owen.  The total cost of the replacement is $276,400 with 80% being paid with Federal money.  The County will pick up the remaining 20%.






Follow Us At

 

This Site logo